Roberto Ciocho signed the nationalization title and awaits the official ceremony


Roberto Ciucho will be the last signing of Universitario as long as he gets the nationalization before March 8, the closing date of the booklet.

Roberto Ciucho is about to regain his Peruvian citizenship. The 25-year-old winger, who will be Universitario’s most recent signing, signed the title of nationalist this Wednesday and, for that to come true, all it takes is an official ceremony.

The soccer player traveled this morning to the headquarters of the National Immigration Supervisory Authority to monitor the nationalization process, and in the next few days he will participate in the ceremony to receive the title that recognizes him as a Peruvian citizen. This work is expected to be done before March 8th, which is the date on which the Liga1 Betsson booklet closes.

Remember, Siuzhou gave up Peruvian for Chinese citizenship when he signed for Guangzhou Evergrande and was renamed Xiao Tao Tao.

But now he has the chance to play again for Universitario, but the only way to do that is to be Peruvian again.

Roberto Ciocho spent all of ‘U”s pre-season as a guest and his characteristics pleased the coaching staff led by Carlos Compagnochi.

Roberto Ciocho waves with Universitario

In January 2019, when he was bought by Guangzhou Evergrande, Roberto Ciucho chose to forgo the percentage of money that corresponded to him, so that Universitario de Deportes’ profits would be greater.

The player owns 40% of his passes, while the club owns the remaining 60%. However, he had no problem sacrificing what he had to help the coffers of the club he saw grow. With this, Yu earned $1 million for transferring the winger to Chinese football.

Share post:


More like this

Xavi After Barcelona Defeat: “We Failed and I want to Apologize to the Fans”

Barcelona did not take advantage of Real Madrid's draw...

Vinicius Junior: “The insults continue and so does the dancing”

Vinicius responded on social media to the unfortunate insults...

Matias Fernandez, former teammate of Juan Vargas and Gabriel Costa, announced his Retirement from professional football.

Matias Fernandez, midfielder born in Argentina, but who defends...

Emiliano Martinez: “After the final I asked Mbappé to keep his head in place”

'Dibu' Martínez, goalkeeper of the Argentine national team, revealed...